Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hiya

Hello.

First blog post. Ho hum.

Welcome to A Small Snapshot!

I am notorious for beginning journals that are only written in for a short period of time. This is the beginning of another one. I hope to keep writing. I am a big fan of reading blogs. I have been a closet blogger - wanting to write my own - using the fact that I didn't have home internet as my excuse. But, really it was more out of fear of not knowing what to write, worrying about my grammar skills and not being a real writer, etc.

This weekend I had internet hooked up in my new condo. I decided to just say what the heck and begin.

I am sure there will be days of staring at a blank computer screen, days of frustration, days of wanting to put this "journal" down. But I will never know until I try.

You can probably easily guess the meaning of the name "A Small Snapshot". A glimpse into my life, which I am hoping I can look back on and laugh, remembering all the good (and bad) times.

So, for now. Hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya! I look forward to reading about your adventures and happenings!!!